The deadly Wuhan corona virus, officially called 2019-nCoV.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO) approximately 10,000 confirmed cases and 213 confirmed deaths attributed to 2019-nCoV. About 99% of the cases and all of the deaths have been in China.
- According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 26 countries reporting cases, nearly all those with confirmed cases either live in China or had travelled from China to other countries.
- 40 cases in India (Kerala, Delhi, Punjab, Jaipur, Haryana, Tamil Nadu etc.
We should be beware of social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and TikTok, which given a lot of false and misleading posts about 2019-nCoV, such as:
- “Oregano Oil Proves an effective treatment against Coronavirus,” an unfounded claim
- A hoax stating that the US or Indian government had created and patented a vaccine for coronavirus years ago, shared with nearly 5,000 Facebook users
- A false claim about corona viruses that is a human-made virus
- Unproven sale of “nonmedical immune boosters” to help people ward off 2019-nCoV
- False recommendations to prevent infection by taking vitamin C and avoiding spicy foods.
- Videos with useless advice like telling about preventing measures of 2019-nCoV by modifying your diet (such as, by avoiding cold drinks, milkshakes, or ice cream).
According to the close contact (CDC), a person could be at risk if they have:
- Fever or coughing
- Symptoms of lower respiratory illness, such as difficulty in breathing or having close contact with someone who was ill and now under investigation for the virus from the past two weeks.
- If you travelled abroad like in china, wuhan such places who are prone to this virus would be risky option to fall in this virus.
The CDC describes close contact within about 6 feet to a infected person with the coronavirus disease for a prolonged period without having appropriate protective clothing, or direct contact with infectious secretions of a person with the virus
Who is at most risk?
Corona viruses like 2019-nCoV is particularly dangerous for people
- The ones who have weaker immune systems, like young children, babies and older adults.
- People driving a dirty vehicle.
- using infected public vehicles.
- Visit infected public places likes stores, malls etc.
There are no vaccines to protect people from contracting a corona virus. Also, animals are also at risk at catching corona viruses, which lead them to disease and even death.
How to protect yourself?
Here the CDC’s and other healthcare experts’ give suggestions for how to protect people from the virus while travelling:
- Try to avoid close contact with people who display symptoms like common cold, like coughing or a runny nose.
- Don’t touch your nose, eyes or mouth with dirty or unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, and do scrub for at least 20 seconds.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when possible.
- Avoid animals and animal markets.
- Not drive a close vehicle for a long.
- Regularly visit professional car detailers for complete vehicle somatization.
- Make cars AC clean sanitized by Professional Car Cleaners.
- Avoid using un-sanitised public or any other vehicle.
For Professional Car Coronavirus sanatization service visit your nearest Cozi Cars Store Complete Steam Detailing Car Care Service Providers