Every vehicle requires maintenance. This not only means you must have the vehicle serviced at required intervals for oil changes and tire rotations but, also, keep the interior and exterior clean.
If you fail to properly maintain your vehicle, you can be charged a lot of money at the end of the year, “excessive wear and tear,” which includes damage to the upholstery, stains on the carpeting and seats, and scratches, dents, and dings on the car’s exterior.
The best way to avoid being charged at the end of the year is to keep your leased car clean year-round using these tips and suggestions:
1. Wash and wax the car often. Regular washes and waxing help preserve the “like-new” appearance of the car, Cozicars can help you with that.
2. Vacuum and clean the interior weekly. Doing this task weekly helps find stains sooner rather than later when they are more difficult to remove.
3. book a full-service car wash and car detailing package of cozicars. If you dislike washing and waxing or keeping the interior clean, these packages are great investments.
4. Avoid eating/drinking beverages in the car. You can prevent accidental spills and stains from occurring by sticking to this rule.
5. Treat your vehicle like a baby. Use the same level of care you would when you have a baby.
For more information on a steam car wash or detailing packages and our latest specials, stop on by one of cozicars studio or call us at +91-8750687505 today!